Lion Dance Singapore Winter Scholarship(Yearly International Scholarship)
At Lion Dance Singapore, our Wushu Performers value education and helping those in need. We know that school can be genuinely expensive and how this cost affects the students and their family in making ends meet. Between tuition, housing, books, school supplies and the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars or more. We are pleased to offer a bi-yearly $4,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning to attend an accredited college or graduate school in the near future.
The Scholarship Includes
- A one-off scholarship award of up to $ 4,000 to the winner.
How Do I Apply?
Tell us your ideas and growth strategy on how you think you can contribute to make the performances of Lion Dance Singapore the go-to performance company(namely Lion Dance, Mask Changing, Photo Booth, LED Drumming and Wushu Performance) in the whole of South-East Asia. Submit an essay, infographic or a concise marketing strategy of no less than 1000 words and email to email@example.com with the subject header “Performance Plan”.
- Applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrolment as a full-time student.
- Email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your proposals from now till 15 Nov 2017 to be considered for scholarship.
- Suitable participants will be contacted via email by 22 November 2017.
- Award money will be disbursed directly to the winning scholar without the intervention of the school.
Am I eligible ?
- Applicants must be enrolled into ANY university/institute of higher learning school’s programme on a full-time basis
- There are no restrictions in terms of nationalities or age
- Applicants from all undergraduate courses are welcome to apply
- All submitted entries will undergo stringent checks for plagarism. In essence, all entries must be original and done by the participant.
- The Lion Dance Singapore’s scholarship is offered to all students pursuing a full-time course. Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrollment as a full-time student.
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.=
- Recipients of the scholarship may concurrently hold other scholarships.