Lion Dance Singapore Winter Scholarship(Yearly International Scholarship)
The Scholarship Includes
A one-off scholarship award of up to $ 4,000 to the winner.
How Do I Apply?
Tell us your ideas and growth strategy on growing Lion Dance Singapore as the go-to performance company(namely Lion Dance, Mask Changing, Photo Booth, LED Drumming and Wushu Performance) in the whole of South-East Asia. Submit an essay, infographic or a concise marketing strategy of no less than 1000 words and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Performance Plan”.
- Applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrolment as a full-time student.
- Email all applications to email@example.com
- Send us your proposals from now till 15 May 2018 to be considered for scholarship.
- Suitable participants will be contacted via email by 22 May 2018.
- Award money will be disbursed directly to the winning scholar without the intervention of the school.
Am I eligible ?
- Applicants must be enrolled into ANY university/institute of higher learning school’s programme on a full-time basis
- There are no restrictions in terms of nationalities or age
- Applicants from all undergraduate courses are welcome to apply
- All submitted entries will undergo stringent checks for plagiarism. In essence, all entries must be original and done by the participant.
- The Lion Dance Singapore’s scholarship is offered to all students pursuing a full-time course. Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrollment as a full-time student.
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language
- Lion Dance Singapore reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.
- Recipients of the scholarship may concurrently hold other scholarships.